Monday, August 26, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL: A BEAUTY DISPLAY

Ok, so maybe I got a little bit carried away with the postings today but that's just how I am. You might as well just get used to this kind of behavior. Sometimes I give you nothing, and sometimes I give you too much. I promise I'm not a crazy mentally unbalanced girl. Ok, maybe just a little bit, like any other creative person. There's just too many things going on inside our heads! I actually have something really cool planned for tomorrow. You guys are just gonna have to stay tuned if you don't want to miss it. 

Anyhow, back at the ranch. Like I mentioned on my last post (uploaded just a few seconds ago), tomorrow I have to do another visual display project for my visual merchandising class. The purpose of the project is to create a beauty display utilizing things that we can find around our bathroom. With this in mind I headed to Anthropologie on Lincoln Road to find some cute little girlie bathroom stuff for my project. Here's some of the items I'm using. I'm not showing you everything because, like I said before, I want the end result to be a surprise. However, you do get the feeling of my idea by looking at these images. How exciting! #iloveprojecting (projecting: the action of engaging in girlie crafty projects). 














Pin It

No comments: