Monday, January 7, 2013

FASHION EDITORIAL OF THE WEEK: ANTHEMOESSA

I just recently found out about Grey magazine thru Garance Doré. She spoke so highly of it that I thought I needed to see the magazine for myself. Of course since there's absolutely no way I could ever find that magazine in Guatemala I had to look it up online. Sometimes I get overwhelmed thinking about all the great magazines I have absolutely no knowledge of their existence. I wish I had easy access to all of them (easy physical access, I still like to go thru the pages of a magazine and collect them). 

Anyways... I visited their website and completely fell in love with their aesthetics. It's refreshing to find magazines that still maintain a true identity and creative integrity. For this week's fashion editorial of the week post I chose one of Grey Magazine's fashion editorial.  I highly recommend that you visit the magazine online and delight yourself going thru their photographs and other interesting and intelligent content. 

To learn more about the designers in this editorial visit Grey.


Recientemente supe de la existencia de Grey Magazine a través de Garance Doré. Habló tan bien de la reviste que pensé que tenía que verla con mis propios ojos. Por supuesto, como es imposible encontrar una revista como esa en Guatemala tuve que buscarla en línea. Aveces me abruma pensar en todas las revistas increíbles de las cuales no tengo conocimiento de su existencia. Desearía poder tener fácil acceso a todas ellas (fácil acceso físico, todavía soy de las que me gusta pasar las páginas de una revista y coleccionarlas).

En fin... Visité su página web y me enamoré completamente con su estética. Es refrescante encontrar revistas que aún mantienen una verdadera identidad e integridad artística. Para el editorial de moda de esta semana elegí uno editorial de la revista Grey. Les recomiendo que visiten la revista en línea y se deleiten viendo sus fotografías y otros contenidos interesantes e inteligentes. 

Si deseas aprender más sobre los diseñadores en este editorial visita Grey.


PHOTOGRAPHY: Emma Summerton
REALIZATION: Valentina Ilardi Martin
MODELS: Lena Hardt and Maria Bradley
HAIR: Neil Moodie
MAKEUP: Mathias Van Hoof














Pin It

No comments: