Tuesday, October 2, 2012

LITTLE MISS RED AND THE LEMON TREE

This Past Friday Shanila and I went to our friend Fernanda Gomar's house to have our Little Miss Red Fashion Adventures monthly photo shoot session. Due to our busy schedules we always try to take advantage of the whole afternoon to shoot enough material for an entire month, that is if the weather allows us. This past couple of months have been quite challenging because of the weather in Guatemala. Most of the time it rains and so we find ourselves forced to either cancel the shoot earlier than planned or change locations. No matter what we always try to be as creative as we can possibly be considering the circumstances. However I don't know why every time we go to Fernanda's house we always get the best weather. The first time shooting there we came up with Little Miss Vintage Traveler, Little Miss Red Pitaya and Little Mis red Tropicalisima, until now those have been my 3 favorite posts since we started, except for the very first one Mademoiselle Red which is my all time favorite one.  This time I think we came up with some pretty cool material as well. Today I give you LITTLE MISS RED AND THE LEMON TREE. How gorgeous are those lemons in the pictures!!! And how gorgeous is my fro too of course lol!!! Expect more 80's inspired frizzy hair in future LMR posts. 


PHOTOGRAPHY- Shanila Menendez shanilaphoto@gmail.com
HAIR & MAKEUP- Fernanda Gomar mus_hus12@yahoo.com
STYLING- María Cristina Acquaroni info@mcacquaroni.com


CARDIGAN- J.Crew
SKIRT- Romeo & Juliet Couture
BANANA TOP- Bershka
NECKLACE- Vintage
WATCHES- Vintage












Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a tiny skinny lady..how much do you weight and how tall are you.

xo

Unknown said...

Oh well thank you lol! Ummm quite frankly I don't really know how much I weigh because I never weigh myself but I'm pretty healthy 135-140pounds and I'm about 5"10