Wednesday, September 19, 2012

NEW ALEXIS BITTAR AT C'SANTOS

Ladies you have to agree with me that this Alexis Bittar jewelry set is to die for. Ocean green stones (that's how I call them) have always been my favorite. When I saw this set at C'Santos on Monday I thought I juts simply had to share it with you. Of course this is not the only new Alexis Bittar at C'Santos there's more where that came from! New season, new jewelry! 


C'SANTOS
13 Calle "A" 7-19 Plaza Tiffany, Local 4 Zona 10
Guatemala City, Guatemala
(502) 2366-1243








Pin It

3 comments:

Jennyfer Moraga said...

Hi!!
I´m kind of a new reader, love your blog and loving even more your style :)
By any chance you went yesterday to Zurich Z.10?
because I was there and I thought I saw you...
if it was you I would have loved to say hi!
oh! and Alexis Bittar jewelry is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

OMG! The jewels are awesome! I love the color!

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

Hello Jennyfer! I did go to Zurich with my friends on Friday, it was in fact me. Next time say hi. I'm happy you like the blog. See you around Style by Red!