Friday, June 29, 2012

TODAY'S OUTFIT: MAXI SKIRT AND COWBOY BOOTS

By now you've already noticed how much I love my black sheer maxi skirt by Romeo & Juliet Couture. What's not to love about it? It's beautiful and it's perhaps one of the most versatile pieces I own. One of this days I'm gonna create a post about my maxi skirt's many looks, I'm sure a lot of you own that one maxi skirt that you can mix and match with almost everything in your closet. This time I decided to pair mine with Steve Madden cowboy boots, Kenzo braided leather belt, Massimo Dutti sleeveless basic top, Mayarí Rojas necklace, and a vintage handbag, oh and before I forget, my timeless C'Santos statement ring.

More often than not I hear women say how bad they look with olive green or military green however I do find it very flattering on me, perhaps its because my skin is warm and so is my hair. 

I hope you like it and good luck mixing an matching your own fabulous maxi skirt!













Pin It

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute. Does style by red have an instagram account?

Unknown said...

Thank you! Noooo I don't! I know! I should but I'm having a hard time letting go of my BB lol! But it's innevitable, in the end I will change to iphone.

Isa said...

see through skirts are so in.. yet it isn't my style. you wore it gracefully. adore your hair (:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Isa, I'm happy you liked it. What's your style of skirt? Do you prefer maxi skirts or shorter ones? Hope to see you around!

Isa said...

i want to try so so sooo bad maxi skirts/dresses (no see through ofc), thing is i think i won't look on it. i do have an squared framed body and i have afraid of color and i want to add more colors to my palette you know? i think that my height might be a plus for me to wearing the clothing 5'8 yet i'm not sure with my body.. what do i do?? fashion meltdown.

(sorry if i published twice the comment but my connection is a massive failure tonight)

Unknown said...

My advice to you is that you give it a try and don't be afraid. You'll never know if you like something or if you look good on something or not if you don't give it a try. Just have fun while doing it! Fashion is all about having fun and experimenting. Worst case scenario you'll hate it but at least you'll know. Looking good in something mostly about self confidence so always remember to feel confident about yourself and if whatever you're wearing is making you feel uncomfortable then it's not for you.

Good luck!!!